Word Scramble Game Point Values for T H I G S
Here are the point values for each letter in thigs for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters thigs combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for thigs in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From THIGS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled THIGS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 110 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters thigs can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about thigs
- THIGS has 2 Exact anagrams and 110 partial anagrams.
- THIGS is 5 letters long
- THIGS starts with T
- THIGS Ends with S
Definition of thigs mean when you unscramble it?
thigs unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sight
- To take aim by a sight.
- The act of seeing; perception of objects by the eye; view; as, to gain sight of land.
- The power of seeing; the faculty of vision, or of perceiving objects by the instrumentality of the eyes.
- The state of admitting unobstructed vision; visibility; open view; region which the eye at one time surveys; space through which the power of vision extends; as, an object within sight.
- A spectacle; a view; a show; something worth seeing.
- The instrument of seeing; the eye.
- Inspection; examination; as, a letter intended for the sight of only one person.
- Mental view; opinion; judgment; as, in their sight it was harmless.
- A small aperture through which objects are to be seen, and by which their direction is settled or ascertained; as, the sight of a quadrant.
- A small piece of metal, fixed or movable, on the breech, muzzle, center, or trunnion of a gun, or on the breech and the muzzle of a rifle, pistol, etc., by means of which the eye is guided in aiming.
- In a drawing, picture, etc., that part of the surface, as of paper or canvas, which is within the frame or the border or margin. In a frame or the like, the open space, the opening.
- A great number, quantity, or sum; as, a sight of money.
- To get sight of; to see; as, to sight land; to sight a wreck.
- To look at through a sight; to see accurately; as, to sight an object, as a star.
- To apply sights to; to adjust the sights of; also, to give the proper elevation and direction to by means of a sight; as, to sight a rifle or a cannon.
- Having sight, or seeing, in a particular manner; -- used in composition; as, long-sighted, short-sighted, quick-sighted, sharp-sighted, and the like.
- of Sight
- Easily or clearly seen; distinctly visible; perspicuous.
- The state of being sightful; perspicuity.
- a. & n. from Sight, v. t.
- of Sight
- Pleasing to the sight; comely.
- Open to sight; conspicuous; as, a house stands in a sightly place.