Word Scramble Game Point Values for T E S T A E
Here are the point values for each letter in testae for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters testae combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for testae in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TESTAE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TESTAE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 160 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters testae can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about testae
- TESTAE has 2 Exact anagrams and 160 partial anagrams.
- TESTAE is 6 letters long
- TESTAE starts with T
- TESTAE Ends with E
Definition of testae mean when you unscramble it?
testae unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of estat
- Settled condition or form of existence; state; condition or circumstances of life or of any person; situation.
- Social standing or rank; quality; dignity.
- A person of high rank.
- A property which a person possesses; a fortune; possessions, esp. property in land; also, property of all kinds which a person leaves to be divided at his death.
- The state; the general body politic; the common-wealth; the general interest; state affairs.
- The great classes or orders of a community or state (as the clergy, the nobility, and the commonalty of England) or their representatives who administer the government; as, the estates of the realm (England), which are (1) the lords spiritual, (2) the lords temporal, (3) the commons.
- The degree, quality, nature, and extent of one's interest in, or ownership of, lands, tenements, etc.; as, an estate for life, for years, at will, etc.
- To establish.
- Tom settle as a fortune.
- To endow with an estate.
- Stately; dignified.