Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T I R S
Here are the point values for each letter in stirs for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters stirs combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for stirs in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STIRS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STIRS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 74 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters stirs can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about stirs
- STIRS has 1 Exact anagrams and 74 partial anagrams.
- STIRS is 5 letters long
- STIRS starts with S
- STIRS Ends with S
Definition of stirs mean when you unscramble it?
stirs unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of stir
- The act or result of stirring; agitation; tumult; bustle; noise or various movements.
- Public disturbance or commotion; tumultuous disorder; seditious uproar.
- Agitation of thoughts; conflicting passions.
- To move; to change one's position.
- To be in motion; to be active or bustling; to exert or busy one's self.
- To become the object of notice; to be on foot.
- To rise, or be up, in the morning.
- To change the place of in any manner; to move.
- To disturb the relative position of the particles of, as of a liquid, by passing something through it; to agitate; as, to stir a pudding with a spoon.
- To bring into debate; to agitate; to moot.
- To incite to action; to arouse; to instigate; to prompt; to excite.
- of Stir
- Putting in motion, or being in motion; active; active in business; habitually employed in some kind of business; accustomed to a busy life.
- of Stir