Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T A Y
Here are the point values for each letter in stay for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters stay combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for stay in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STAY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STAY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters stay can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about stay
- STAY has 2 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- STAY is 4 letters long
- STAY starts with S
- STAY Ends with Y
Definition of stay mean when you unscramble it?
stay unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of stay
- A large, strong rope, employed to support a mast, by being extended from the head of one mast down to some other, or to some part of the vessel. Those which lead forward are called fore-and-aft stays; those which lead to the vessel's side are called backstays. See Illust. of Ship.
- That which serves as a prop; a support.
- A corset stiffened with whalebone or other material, worn by women, and rarely by men.
- Continuance in a place; abode for a space of time; sojourn; as, you make a short stay in this city.
- Cessation of motion or progression; stand; stop.
- Hindrance; let; check.
- Restraint of passion; moderation; caution; steadiness; sobriety.
- Strictly, a part in tension to hold the parts together, or stiffen them.
- To stop from motion or falling; to prop; to fix firmly; to hold up; to support.
- To support from sinking; to sustain with strength; to satisfy in part or for the time.
- To bear up under; to endure; to support; to resist successfully.
- To hold from proceeding; to withhold; to restrain; to stop; to hold.
- To hinde/; to delay; to detain; to keep back.
- To remain for the purpose of; to wait for.
- To cause to cease; to put an end to.
- To fasten or secure with stays; as, to stay a flat sheet in a steam boiler.
- To tack, as a vessel, so that the other side of the vessel shall be presented to the wind.
- To remain; to continue in a place; to abide fixed for a space of time; to stop; to stand still.
- To continue in a state.
- To wait; to attend; to forbear to act.
- To dwell; to tarry; to linger.
- To rest; to depend; to rely; to stand; to insist.
- To come to an end; to cease; as, that day the storm stayed.
- To hold out in a race or other contest; as, a horse stays well.
- To change tack; as a ship.
- Staid; fixed; settled; sober; -- now written staid. See Staid.
- of Stay
- Staidly. See Staidly.
- of Stay