Word Scramble Game Point Values for S T A T E S
Here are the point values for each letter in states for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters states combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for states in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From STATES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled STATES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 170 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters states can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about states
- STATES has 4 Exact anagrams and 170 partial anagrams.
- STATES is 6 letters long
- STATES starts with S
- STATES Ends with S
Definition of states mean when you unscramble it?
states unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of estat
- Settled condition or form of existence; state; condition or circumstances of life or of any person; situation.
- Social standing or rank; quality; dignity.
- A person of high rank.
- A property which a person possesses; a fortune; possessions, esp. property in land; also, property of all kinds which a person leaves to be divided at his death.
- The state; the general body politic; the common-wealth; the general interest; state affairs.
- The great classes or orders of a community or state (as the clergy, the nobility, and the commonalty of England) or their representatives who administer the government; as, the estates of the realm (England), which are (1) the lords spiritual, (2) the lords temporal, (3) the commons.
- The degree, quality, nature, and extent of one's interest in, or ownership of, lands, tenements, etc.; as, an estate for life, for years, at will, etc.
- To establish.
- Tom settle as a fortune.
- To endow with an estate.
- Stately; dignified.