Word Scramble Game Point Values for S H E A R S
Here are the point values for each letter in shears for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters shears combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for shears in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SHEARS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SHEARS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 208 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters shears can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about shears
- SHEARS has 3 Exact anagrams and 208 partial anagrams.
- SHEARS is 6 letters long
- SHEARS starts with S
- SHEARS Ends with S
Definition of shears mean when you unscramble it?
shears unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rash
- A fine eruption or efflorescence on the body, with little or no elevation.
- An inferior kind of silk, or mixture of silk and worsted.
- Sudden in action; quick; hasty.
- Requiring sudden action; pressing; urgent.
- Esp., overhasty in counsel or action; precipitate; resolving or entering on a project or measure without due deliberation and caution; opposed to prudent; said of persons; as, a rash statesman or commander.
- Uttered or undertaken with too much haste or too little reflection; as, rash words; rash measures.
- So dry as to fall out of the ear with handling, as corn.
- To prepare with haste.
- To pull off or pluck violently.
- To slash; to hack; to cut; to slice.
- Rash; hasty; precipitate.
- In a rash manner; with precipitation.
- The quality or state of being rash.