Word Scramble Game Point Values for A S H E S
Here are the point values for each letter in ashes for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ashes combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ashes in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ASHES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ASHES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 82 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ashes can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ashes
- ASHES has 2 Exact anagrams and 82 partial anagrams.
- ASHES is 5 letters long
- ASHES starts with A
- ASHES Ends with S
Definition of ashes mean when you unscramble it?
ashes unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ash
- A genus of trees of the Olive family, having opposite pinnate leaves, many of the species furnishing valuable timber, as the European ash (Fraxinus excelsior) and the white ash (F. Americana).
- The tough, elastic wood of the ash tree.
- sing. of Ashes.
- To strew or sprinkle with ashes.
- The earthy or mineral particles of combustible substances remaining after combustion, as of wood or coal.
- Specifically: The remains of the human body when burnt, or when \"returned to dust\" by natural decay.
- The color of ashes; deathlike paleness.