Word Scramble Game Point Values for S E N S E D
Here are the point values for each letter in sensed for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sensed combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sensed in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SENSED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SENSED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 152 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sensed can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sensed
- SENSED has 1 Exact anagrams and 152 partial anagrams.
- SENSED is 6 letters long
- SENSED starts with S
- SENSED Ends with D
Definition of sensed mean when you unscramble it?
sensed unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sens
- A faculty, possessed by animals, of perceiving external objects by means of impressions made upon certain organs (sensory or sense organs) of the body, or of perceiving changes in the condition of the body; as, the senses of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. See Muscular sense, under Muscular, and Temperature sense, under Temperature.
- Perception by the sensory organs of the body; sensation; sensibility; feeling.
- Perception through the intellect; apprehension; recognition; understanding; discernment; appreciation.
- Sound perception and reasoning; correct judgment; good mental capacity; understanding; also, that which is sound, true, or reasonable; rational meaning.
- That which is felt or is held as a sentiment, view, or opinion; judgment; notion; opinion.
- Meaning; import; signification; as, the true sense of words or phrases; the sense of a remark.
- Moral perception or appreciation.
- One of two opposite directions in which a line, surface, or volume, may be supposed to be described by the motion of a point, line, or surface.
- To perceive by the senses; to recognize.
- of Sense
- Full of sense, meaning, or reason; reasonable; judicious.
- of Sense