Point Values for S E N D S
Here are the point values for each letter in sends for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sends combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sends in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling SENDS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SENDS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from sends can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sends
- SENDS has 2 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- SENDS is 5 letters long
- SENDS starts with S
- SENDS Ends with S
Definition of sends mean when you unscramble it?
sends unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of send
- The impulse of a wave by which a vessel is carried bodily.
- To dispatch an agent or messenger to convey a message, or to do an errand.
- To pitch; as, the ship sends forward so violently as to endanger her masts.
- To cause to go in any manner; to dispatch; to commission or direct to go; as, to send a messenger.
- To give motion to; to cause to be borne or carried; to procure the going, transmission, or delivery of; as, to send a message.
- To emit; to impel; to cast; to throw; to hurl; as, to send a ball, an arrow, or the like.
- To cause to be or to happen; to bestow; to inflict; to grant; -- sometimes followed by a dependent proposition.
- of Send