Word Scramble Game Point Values for P I N K
Here are the point values for each letter in pink for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pink combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pink in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PINK?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PINK, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 30 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pink can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pink
- PINK has 1 Exact anagrams and 30 partial anagrams.
- PINK is 4 letters long
- PINK starts with P
- PINK Ends with K
Definition of pink mean when you unscramble it?
pink unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pink
- Half-shut; winking.
- Resembling the garden pink in color; of the color called pink (see 6th Pink, 2); as, a pink dress; pink ribbons.
- A vessel with a very narrow stern; -- called also pinky.
- A stab.
- To wink; to blink.
- A name given to several plants of the caryophyllaceous genus Dianthus, and to their flowers, which are sometimes very fragrant and often double in cultivated varieties. The species are mostly perennial herbs, with opposite linear leaves, and handsome five-petaled flowers with a tubular calyx.
- A color resulting from the combination of a pure vivid red with more or less white; -- so called from the common color of the flower.
- Anything supremely excellent; the embodiment or perfection of something.
- The European minnow; -- so called from the color of its abdomen in summer.
- To pierce with small holes; to cut the edge of, as cloth or paper, in small scallops or angles.
- To stab; to pierce as with a sword.
- To choose; to cull; to pick out.
- Pierced with small holes; worked in eyelets; scalloped on the edge.
- of Pink
- The act of piercing or stabbing.
- The act or method of decorating fabrics or garments with a pinking iron; also, the style of decoration; scallops made with a pinking iron.
- of Pink
- Quality or state of being pink.