Word Scramble Game Point Values for O R L W Y L D
Here are the point values for each letter in orlwyld for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters orlwyld combine for a total of 18 points (not including bonus squares).
- O 1
- R 5
- L 1
- W 4
- Y 4
- L 1
- D 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for orlwyld in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares)
- O 1
- R 1
- L 2
- W 4
- Y 3
- L 2
- D 2
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ORLWYLD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ORLWYLD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 192 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters orlwyld can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about orlwyld
- ORLWYLD has 1 Exact anagrams and 192 partial anagrams.
- ORLWYLD is 7 letters long
- ORLWYLD starts with O
- ORLWYLD Ends with D
Definition of orlwyld mean when you unscramble it?
orlwyld unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of world
- The earth and the surrounding heavens; the creation; the system of created things; existent creation; the universe.
- Any planet or heavenly body, especially when considered as inhabited, and as the scene of interests analogous with human interests; as, a plurality of worlds.
- The earth and its inhabitants, with their concerns; the sum of human affairs and interests.
- In a more restricted sense, that part of the earth and its concerns which is known to any one, or contemplated by any one; a division of the globe, or of its inhabitants; human affairs as seen from a certain position, or from a given point of view; also, state of existence; scene of life and action; as, the Old World; the New World; the religious world; the Catholic world; the upper world; the future world; the heathen world.
- The customs, practices, and interests of men; general affairs of life; human society; public affairs and occupations; as, a knowledge of the world.
- Individual experience of, or concern with, life; course of life; sum of the affairs which affect the individual; as, to begin the world with no property; to lose all, and begin the world anew.
- The inhabitants of the earth; the human race; people in general; the public; mankind.
- The earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven; concerns of this life as distinguished from those of the life to come; the present existence and its interests; hence, secular affairs; engrossment or absorption in the affairs of this life; worldly corruption; the ungodly or wicked part of mankind.
- As an emblem of immensity, a great multitude or quantity; a large number.
- Relating to the world; human; common; as, worldly maxims; worldly actions.
- Pertaining to this world or life, in contradistinction from the life to come; secular; temporal; devoted to this life and its enjoyments; bent on gain; as, worldly pleasures, affections, honor, lusts, men.
- Lay, as opposed to clerical.
- With relation to this life; in a worldly manner.