Word Scramble Game Point Values for D O R Y
Here are the point values for each letter in dory for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dory combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dory in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DORY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DORY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 46 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dory can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dory
- DORY has 2 Exact anagrams and 46 partial anagrams.
- DORY is 4 letters long
- DORY starts with D
- DORY Ends with Y
Definition of dory mean when you unscramble it?
dory unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dori
- of Dory
- of Dory
- A genus of nudibranchiate mollusks having a wreath of branchiae on the back.
- A small, strong, flat-bottomed rowboat, with sharp prow and flaring sides.
- A European fish. See Doree, and John Doree.
- The American wall-eyed perch; -- called also dore. See Pike perch.