Word Scramble Game Point Values for O W L
Here are the point values for each letter in owl for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters owl combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for owl in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From OWL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled OWL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters owl can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about owl
- OWL has 3 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- OWL is 3 letters long
- OWL starts with O
- OWL Ends with L
Definition of owl mean when you unscramble it?
owl unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of low
- strong imp. of Laugh.
- In a low position or manner; not aloft; not on high; near the ground.
- Under the usual price; at a moderate price; cheaply; as, he sold his wheat low.
- In a low mean condition; humbly; meanly.
- In time approaching our own.
- With a low voice or sound; not loudly; gently; as, to speak low.
- With a low musical pitch or tone.
- In subjection, poverty, or disgrace; as, to be brought low by oppression, by want, or by vice.
- In a path near the equator, so that the declination is small, or near the horizon, so that the altitude is small; -- said of the heavenly bodies with reference to the diurnal revolution; as, the moon runs low, that is, is comparatively near the horizon when on or near the meridian.
- The lowest trump, usually the deuce; the lowest trump dealt or drawn.
- The calling sound ordinarily made by cows and other bovine animals.
- A hill; a mound; a grave.
- Fire; a flame; a light.
- Occupying an inferior position or place; not high or elevated; depressed in comparison with something else; as, low ground; a low flight.
- Not rising to the usual height; as, a man of low stature; a low fence.
- Near the horizon; as, the sun is low at four o'clock in winter, and six in summer.
- Sunk to the farthest ebb of the tide; as, low tide.
- Beneath the usual or remunerative rate or amount, or the ordinary value; moderate; cheap; as, the low price of corn; low wages.
- Not loud; as, a low voice; a low sound.
- Depressed in the scale of sounds; grave; as, a low pitch; a low note.
- Made, as a vowel, with a low position of part of the tongue in relation to the palate; as, / (/m), / (all). See Guide to Pronunciation, // 5, 10, 11.
- Near, or not very distant from, the equator; as, in the low northern latitudes.
- Numerically small; as, a low number.
- Wanting strength or animation; depressed; dejected; as, low spirits; low in spirits.
- Depressed in condition; humble in rank; as, men of low condition; the lower classes.
- Mean; vulgar; base; dishonorable; as, a person of low mind; a low trick or stratagem.
- Not elevated or sublime; not exalted or diction; as, a low comparison.
- Submissive; humble.
- Deficient in vital energy; feeble; weak; as, a low pulse; made low by sickness.
- Moderate; not intense; not inflammatory; as, low heat; a low temperature; a low fever.
- Smaller than is reasonable or probable; as, a low estimate.
- Not rich, high seasoned, or nourishing; plain; simple; as, a low diet.
- To burn; to blaze.
- To make the calling sound of cows and other bovine animals; to moo.
- To depress; to lower.
- of Low
- The calling sound made by cows and other bovine animals.
- of Low
- The state or quality of being low.