Word Scramble Game Point Values for L O R D
Here are the point values for each letter in lord for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lord combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lord in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LORD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LORD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lord can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lord
- LORD has 1 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- LORD is 4 letters long
- LORD starts with L
- LORD Ends with D
Definition of lord mean when you unscramble it?
lord unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lord
- A hump-backed person; -- so called sportively.
- One who has power and authority; a master; a ruler; a governor; a prince; a proprietor, as of a manor.
- A titled nobleman., whether a peer of the realm or not; a bishop, as a member of the House of Lords; by courtesy; the son of a duke or marquis, or the eldest son of an earl; in a restricted sense, a boron, as opposed to noblemen of higher rank.
- A title bestowed on the persons above named; and also, for honor, on certain official persons; as, lord advocate, lord chamberlain, lord chancellor, lord chief justice, etc.
- A husband.
- One of whom a fee or estate is held; the male owner of feudal land; as, the lord of the soil; the lord of the manor.
- The Supreme Being; Jehovah.
- The Savior; Jesus Christ.
- To play the lord; to domineer; to rule with arbitrary or despotic sway; -- sometimes with over; and sometimes with it in the manner of a transitive verb.
- To invest with the dignity, power, and privileges of a lord.
- To rule or preside over as a lord.
- of Lord
- The son of a lord; a person of noble lineage.
- A little lord; a lordling; a lord, in contempt or ridicule.
- of Lord
- In a lordly manner.
- Suitable for a lord; of or pertaining to a lord; resembling a lord; hence, grand; noble; dignified; honorable.
- Proud; haughty; imperious; insolent.