Word Scramble Game Point Values for M A R R I
Here are the point values for each letter in marri for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters marri combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for marri in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MARRI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MARRI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters marri can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about marri
- MARRI has 1 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- MARRI is 5 letters long
- MARRI starts with M
- MARRI Ends with I
Definition of marri mean when you unscramble it?
marri unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of marri
- of Marry
- Indeed ! in truth ! -- a term of asseveration said to have been derived from the practice of swearing by the Virgin Mary.
- To enter into the conjugal or connubial state; to take a husband or a wife.
- To unite in wedlock or matrimony; to perform the ceremony of joining, as a man and a woman, for life; to constitute (a man and a woman) husband and wife according to the laws or customs of the place.
- To join according to law, (a man) to a woman as his wife, or (a woman) to a man as her husband. See the Note to def. 4.
- To dispose of in wedlock; to give away as wife.
- To take for husband or wife. See the Note below.
- Figuratively, to unite in the closest and most endearing relation.
- of Marry