Point Values for M A L I C
Here are the point values for each letter in malic for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters malic combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for malic in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling MALIC
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MALIC, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 116 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from malic can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about malic
- MALIC has 3 Exact anagrams and 116 partial anagrams.
- MALIC is 5 letters long
- MALIC starts with M
- MALIC Ends with C
Definition of malic mean when you unscramble it?
malic unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of claim
- A demand of a right or supposed right; a calling on another for something due or supposed to be due; an assertion of a right or fact.
- A right to claim or demand something; a title to any debt, privilege, or other thing in possession of another; also, a title to anything which another should give or concede to, or confer on, the claimant.
- The thing claimed or demanded; that (as land) to which any one intends to establish a right; as a settler's claim; a miner's claim.
- A loud call.
- To be entitled to anything; to deduce a right or title; to have a claim.
- To ask for, or seek to obtain, by virtue of authority, right, or supposed right; to challenge as a right; to demand as due.
- To proclaim.
- To call or name.
- To assert; to maintain.
- of Claim
- of Claim