Point Values for C A L M
Here are the point values for each letter in calm for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters calm combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for calm in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling CALM
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CALM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from calm can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about calm
- CALM has 2 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- CALM is 4 letters long
- CALM starts with C
- CALM Ends with M
Definition of calm mean when you unscramble it?
calm unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of calm
- Freedom from motion, agitation, or disturbance; a cessation or absence of that which causes motion or disturbance, as of winds or waves; tranquility; stillness; quiet; serenity.
- To make calm; to render still or quiet, as elements; as, to calm the winds.
- To deliver from agitation or excitement; to still or soothe, as the mind or passions.
- Not stormy; without motion, as of winds or waves; still; quiet; serene; undisturbed.
- Undisturbed by passion or emotion; not agitated or excited; tranquil; quiet in act or speech.
- of Calm
- of Calm
- In a calm manner.
- The state of quality of being calm; quietness; tranquillity; self-repose.