Word Scramble Game Point Values for L A M I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in laming for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters laming combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for laming in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LAMING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LAMING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 228 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters laming can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about laming
- LAMING has 3 Exact anagrams and 228 partial anagrams.
- LAMING is 6 letters long
- LAMING starts with L
- LAMING Ends with G
Definition of laming mean when you unscramble it?
laming unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lame
- Moving with pain or difficulty on account of injury, defect, or temporary obstruction of a function; as, a lame leg, arm, or muscle.
- To some degree disabled by reason of the imperfect action of a limb; crippled; as, a lame man.
- Hence, hobbling; limping; inefficient; imperfect.
- To make lame.
- of Lame
- An a lame, crippled, disabled, or imperfect manner; as, to walk lamely; a figure lamely drawn.
- The condition or quality of being lame; as, the lameness of an excuse or an argument.
- Small steel plates combined together so as to slide one upon the other and form a piece of armor.
- of Lame