Word Scramble Game Point Values for G R E G O
Here are the point values for each letter in grego for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters grego combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for grego in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GREGO?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GREGO, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters grego can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about grego
- GREGO has 3 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- GREGO is 5 letters long
- GREGO starts with G
- GREGO Ends with O
Definition of grego mean when you unscramble it?
grego unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gorg
- The throat; the gullet; the canal by which food passes to the stomach.
- A narrow passage or entrance
- A defile between mountains.
- The entrance into a bastion or other outwork of a fort; -- usually synonymous with rear. See Illust. of Bastion.
- That which is gorged or swallowed, especially by a hawk or other fowl.
- A filling or choking of a passage or channel by an obstruction; as, an ice gorge in a river.
- A concave molding; a cavetto.
- The groove of a pulley.
- To swallow; especially, to swallow with greediness, or in large mouthfuls or quantities.
- To glut; to fill up to the throat; to satiate.
- To eat greedily and to satiety.
- Having a gorge or throat.
- Bearing a coronet or ring about the neck.
- Glutted; fed to the full.
- of Gorge
- of Gorge