Word Scramble Game Point Values for E G G
Here are the point values for each letter in egg for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters egg combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for egg in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EGG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EGG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 6 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters egg can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about egg
- EGG has 1 Exact anagrams and 6 partial anagrams.
- EGG is 3 letters long
- EGG starts with E
- EGG Ends with G
Definition of egg mean when you unscramble it?
egg unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of egg
- The oval or roundish body laid by domestic poultry and other birds, tortoises, etc. It consists of a yolk, usually surrounded by the \"white\" or albumen, and inclosed in a shell or strong membrane.
- A simple cell, from the development of which the young of animals are formed; ovum; germ cell.
- Anything resembling an egg in form.
- To urge on; to instigate; to incite/