Word Scramble Game Point Values for F U R Y
Here are the point values for each letter in fury for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fury combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fury in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FURY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FURY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 24 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fury can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fury
- FURY has 1 Exact anagrams and 24 partial anagrams.
- FURY is 4 letters long
- FURY starts with F
- FURY Ends with Y
Definition of fury mean when you unscramble it?
fury unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of furi
- See Fury, 3.
- of Fury
- A thief.
- Violent or extreme excitement; overmastering agitation or enthusiasm.
- Violent anger; extreme wrath; rage; -- sometimes applied to inanimate things, as the wind or storms; impetuosity; violence.
- pl. (Greek Myth.) The avenging deities, Tisiphone, Alecto, and Megaera; the Erinyes or Eumenides.
- One of the Parcae, or Fates, esp. Atropos.
- A stormy, turbulent violent woman; a hag; a vixen; a virago; a termagant.