Word Scramble Game Point Values for U R F
Here are the point values for each letter in urf for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters urf combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for urf in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From URF?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled URF, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters urf can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about urf
- URF has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- URF is 3 letters long
- URF starts with U
- URF Ends with F
Definition of urf mean when you unscramble it?
urf unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fur
- Of or pertaining to furs; bearing or made of fur; as, a fur cap; the fur trade.
- The short, fine, soft hair of certain animals, growing thick on the skin, and distinguished from the hair, which is longer and coarser.
- The skins of certain wild animals with the fur; peltry; as, a cargo of furs.
- Strips of dressed skins with fur, used on garments for warmth or for ornament.
- Articles of clothing made of fur; as, a set of furs for a lady (a collar, tippet, or cape, muff, etc.).
- Any coating considered as resembling fur
- A coat of morbid matter collected on the tongue in persons affected with fever.
- The soft, downy covering on the skin of a peach.
- The deposit formed on the interior of boilers and other vessels by hard water.
- One of several patterns or diapers used as tinctures. There are nine in all, or, according to some writers, only six.
- To line, face, or cover with fur; as, furred robes.
- To cover with morbid matter, as the tongue.
- To nail small strips of board or larger scantling upon, in order to make a level surface for lathing or boarding, or to provide for a space or interval back of the plastered or boarded surface, as inside an outer wall, by way of protection against damp.
- of Fur
- The leveling of a surface, or the preparing of an air space, by means of strips of board or of larger pieces. See Fur, v. t., 3.
- of Fur
- The strips thus laid on.
- Double planking of a ship's side.
- A deposit from water, as on the inside of a boiler; also, the operation of cleaning away this deposit.