Word Scramble Game Point Values for F R I A R
Here are the point values for each letter in friar for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters friar combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for friar in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FRIAR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FRIAR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters friar can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about friar
- FRIAR has 1 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- FRIAR is 5 letters long
- FRIAR starts with F
- FRIAR Ends with R
Definition of friar mean when you unscramble it?
friar unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of friar
- A brother or member of any religious order, but especially of one of the four mendicant orders, viz: (a) Minors, Gray Friars, or Franciscans. (b) Augustines. (c) Dominicans or Black Friars. (d) White Friars or Carmelites. See these names in the Vocabulary.
- A white or pale patch on a printed page.
- An American fish; the silversides.
- Like a friar; inexperienced.