Point Values for F E E D S
Here are the point values for each letter in feeds for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters feeds combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for feeds in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling FEEDS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FEEDS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from feeds can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about feeds
- FEEDS has 1 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- FEEDS is 5 letters long
- FEEDS starts with F
- FEEDS Ends with S
Definition of feeds mean when you unscramble it?
feeds unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of feed
- of Fee
- That which is eaten; esp., food for beasts; fodder; pasture; hay; grain, ground or whole; as, the best feed for sheep.
- A grazing or pasture ground.
- An allowance of provender given to a horse, cow, etc.; a meal; as, a feed of corn or oats.
- A meal, or the act of eating.
- The water supplied to steam boilers.
- The motion, or act, of carrying forward the stuff to be operated upon, as cloth to the needle in a sewing machine; or of producing progressive operation upon any material or object in a machine, as, in a turning lathe, by moving the cutting tool along or in the work.
- The supply of material to a machine, as water to a steam boiler, coal to a furnace, or grain to a run of stones.
- The mechanism by which the action of feeding is produced; a feed motion.
- To take food; to eat.
- To subject by eating; to satisfy the appetite; to feed one's self (upon something); to prey; -- with on or upon.
- To be nourished, strengthened, or satisfied, as if by food.
- To place cattle to feed; to pasture; to graze.
- To give food to; to supply with nourishment; to satisfy the physical huger of.
- To satisfy; grafity or minister to, as any sense, talent, taste, or desire.
- To fill the wants of; to supply with that which is used or wasted; as, springs feed ponds; the hopper feeds the mill; to feed a furnace with coal.
- To nourish, in a general sense; to foster, strengthen, develop, and guard.
- To graze; to cause to be cropped by feeding, as herbage by cattle; as, if grain is too forward in autumn, feed it with sheep.
- To give for food, especially to animals; to furnish for consumption; as, to feed out turnips to the cows; to feed water to a steam boiler.
- To supply (the material to be operated upon) to a machine; as, to feed paper to a printing press.
- To produce progressive operation upon or with (as in wood and metal working machines, so that the work moves to the cutting tool, or the tool to the work).
- the act of eating, or of supplying with food; the process of fattening.
- That which is eaten; food.
- That which furnishes or affords food, especially for animals; pasture land.
- of Feed