Point Values for F E E S
Here are the point values for each letter in fees for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fees combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fees in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling FEES
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FEES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from fees can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fees
- FEES has 1 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- FEES is 4 letters long
- FEES starts with F
- FEES Ends with S
Definition of fees mean when you unscramble it?
fees unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fee
- property; possession; tenure.
- Reward or compensation for services rendered or to be rendered; especially, payment for professional services, of optional amount, or fixed by custom or laws; charge; pay; perquisite; as, the fees of lawyers and physicians; the fees of office; clerk's fees; sheriff's fees; marriage fees, etc.
- A right to the use of a superior's land, as a stipend for services to be performed; also, the land so held; a fief.
- An estate of inheritance supposed to be held either mediately or immediately from the sovereign, and absolutely vested in the owner.
- An estate of inheritance belonging to the owner, and transmissible to his heirs, absolutely and simply, without condition attached to the tenure.
- To reward for services performed, or to be performed; to recompense; to hire or keep in hire; hence, to bribe.
- of Fee