Word Scramble Game Point Values for F E E
Here are the point values for each letter in fee for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fee combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fee in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FEE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FEE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 8 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fee can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fee
- FEE has 1 Exact anagrams and 8 partial anagrams.
- FEE is 3 letters long
- FEE starts with F
- FEE Ends with E
Definition of fee mean when you unscramble it?
fee unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fee
- property; possession; tenure.
- Reward or compensation for services rendered or to be rendered; especially, payment for professional services, of optional amount, or fixed by custom or laws; charge; pay; perquisite; as, the fees of lawyers and physicians; the fees of office; clerk's fees; sheriff's fees; marriage fees, etc.
- A right to the use of a superior's land, as a stipend for services to be performed; also, the land so held; a fief.
- An estate of inheritance supposed to be held either mediately or immediately from the sovereign, and absolutely vested in the owner.
- An estate of inheritance belonging to the owner, and transmissible to his heirs, absolutely and simply, without condition attached to the tenure.
- To reward for services performed, or to be performed; to recompense; to hire or keep in hire; hence, to bribe.
- of Fee