Word Scramble Game Point Values for E M U R E D
Here are the point values for each letter in emured for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters emured combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for emured in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EMURED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EMURED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 172 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters emured can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about emured
- EMURED has 2 Exact anagrams and 172 partial anagrams.
- EMURED is 6 letters long
- EMURED starts with E
- EMURED Ends with D
Definition of emured mean when you unscramble it?
emured unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of demur
- Stop; pause; hesitation as to proceeding; suspense of decision or action; scruple.
- To linger; to stay; to tarry.
- To delay; to pause; to suspend proceedings or judgment in view of a doubt or difficulty; to hesitate; to put off the determination or conclusion of an affair.
- To scruple or object; to take exception; as, I demur to that statement.
- To interpose a demurrer. See Demurrer, 2.
- To suspend judgment concerning; to doubt of or hesitate about.
- To cause delay to; to put off.
- Of sober or serious mien; composed and decorous in bearing; of modest look; staid; grave.
- Affectedly modest, decorous, or serious; making a show of gravity.
- To look demurely.
- In a demure manner; soberly; gravely; -- now, commonly, with a mere show of gravity or modesty.
- The state of being demure; gravity; the show of gravity or modesty.
- Demureness; also, one who is demure.
- of Demur
- of Demur