Word Scramble Game Point Values for M U R E D
Here are the point values for each letter in mured for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mured combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mured in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MURED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MURED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 100 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mured can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mured
- MURED has 2 Exact anagrams and 100 partial anagrams.
- MURED is 5 letters long
- MURED starts with M
- MURED Ends with D
Definition of mured mean when you unscramble it?
mured unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of demur
- Stop; pause; hesitation as to proceeding; suspense of decision or action; scruple.
- To linger; to stay; to tarry.
- To delay; to pause; to suspend proceedings or judgment in view of a doubt or difficulty; to hesitate; to put off the determination or conclusion of an affair.
- To scruple or object; to take exception; as, I demur to that statement.
- To interpose a demurrer. See Demurrer, 2.
- To suspend judgment concerning; to doubt of or hesitate about.
- To cause delay to; to put off.
- Of sober or serious mien; composed and decorous in bearing; of modest look; staid; grave.
- Affectedly modest, decorous, or serious; making a show of gravity.
- To look demurely.
- In a demure manner; soberly; gravely; -- now, commonly, with a mere show of gravity or modesty.
- The state of being demure; gravity; the show of gravity or modesty.
- Demureness; also, one who is demure.
- of Demur
- of Demur