Word Scramble Game Point Values for D U E
Here are the point values for each letter in due for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters due combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for due in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DUE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DUE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters due can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about due
- DUE has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- DUE is 3 letters long
- DUE starts with D
- DUE Ends with E
Definition of due mean when you unscramble it?
due unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of due
- Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for another; payable; owing and demandable.
- Justly claimed as a right or property; proper; suitable; becoming; appropriate; fit.
- Such as (a thing) ought to be; fulfilling obligation; proper; lawful; regular; appointed; sufficient; exact; as, due process of law; due service; in due time.
- Appointed or required to arrive at a given time; as, the steamer was due yesterday.
- Owing; ascribable, as to a cause.
- Directly; exactly; as, a due east course.
- That which is owed; debt; that which one contracts to pay, or do, to or for another; that which belongs or may be claimed as a right; whatever custom, law, or morality requires to be done; a fee; a toll.
- Right; just title or claim.
- To endue.