Word Scramble Game Point Values for E L D E R
Here are the point values for each letter in elder for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters elder combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for elder in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ELDER?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ELDER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 84 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters elder can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about elder
- ELDER has 2 Exact anagrams and 84 partial anagrams.
- ELDER is 5 letters long
- ELDER starts with E
- ELDER Ends with R
Definition of elder mean when you unscramble it?
elder unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of elder
- Older; more aged, or existing longer.
- Born before another; prior in years; senior; earlier; older; as, his elder brother died in infancy; -- opposed to younger, and now commonly applied to a son, daughter, child, brother, etc.
- One who is older; a superior in age; a senior.
- An aged person; one who lived at an earlier period; a predecessor.
- A person who, on account of his age, occupies the office of ruler or judge; hence, a person occupying any office appropriate to such as have the experience and dignity which age confers; as, the elders of Israel; the elders of the synagogue; the elders in the apostolic church.
- A clergyman authorized to administer all the sacraments; as, a traveling elder.
- A genus of shrubs (Sambucus) having broad umbels of white flowers, and small black or red berries.
- Somewhat old; advanced beyond middle age; bordering on old age; as, elderly people.