Word Scramble Game Point Values for D I M S
Here are the point values for each letter in dims for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dims combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dims in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DIMS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DIMS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dims can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dims
- DIMS has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- DIMS is 4 letters long
- DIMS starts with D
- DIMS Ends with S
Definition of dims mean when you unscramble it?
dims unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dim
- Not bright or distinct; wanting luminousness or clearness; obscure in luster or sound; dusky; darkish; obscure; indistinct; overcast; tarnished.
- Of obscure vision; not seeing clearly; hence, dull of apprehension; of weak perception; obtuse.
- To grow dim.
- To render dim, obscure, or dark; to make less bright or distinct; to take away the luster of; to darken; to dull; to obscure; to eclipse.
- To deprive of distinct vision; to hinder from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding the eyes; to darken the senses or understanding of.
- In a dim or obscure manner; not brightly or clearly; with imperfect sight.
- of Dim
- of Dim
- The state or quality / being dim; lack of brightness, clearness, or distinctness; dullness; obscurity.
- Dullness, or want of clearness, of vision or of intellectual perception.