Word Scramble Game Point Values for D I M
Here are the point values for each letter in dim for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dim combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dim in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DIM?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DIM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dim can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dim
- DIM has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- DIM is 3 letters long
- DIM starts with D
- DIM Ends with M
Definition of dim mean when you unscramble it?
dim unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dim
- Not bright or distinct; wanting luminousness or clearness; obscure in luster or sound; dusky; darkish; obscure; indistinct; overcast; tarnished.
- Of obscure vision; not seeing clearly; hence, dull of apprehension; of weak perception; obtuse.
- To grow dim.
- To render dim, obscure, or dark; to make less bright or distinct; to take away the luster of; to darken; to dull; to obscure; to eclipse.
- To deprive of distinct vision; to hinder from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding the eyes; to darken the senses or understanding of.
- In a dim or obscure manner; not brightly or clearly; with imperfect sight.
- of Dim
- of Dim
- The state or quality / being dim; lack of brightness, clearness, or distinctness; dullness; obscurity.
- Dullness, or want of clearness, of vision or of intellectual perception.