Word Scramble Game Point Values for M I D
Here are the point values for each letter in mid for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mid combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mid in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MID?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MID, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters mid can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mid
- MID has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- MID is 3 letters long
- MID starts with M
- MID Ends with D
Definition of mid mean when you unscramble it?
mid unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dim
- Not bright or distinct; wanting luminousness or clearness; obscure in luster or sound; dusky; darkish; obscure; indistinct; overcast; tarnished.
- Of obscure vision; not seeing clearly; hence, dull of apprehension; of weak perception; obtuse.
- To grow dim.
- To render dim, obscure, or dark; to make less bright or distinct; to take away the luster of; to darken; to dull; to obscure; to eclipse.
- To deprive of distinct vision; to hinder from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding the eyes; to darken the senses or understanding of.
- In a dim or obscure manner; not brightly or clearly; with imperfect sight.
- of Dim
- of Dim
- The state or quality / being dim; lack of brightness, clearness, or distinctness; dullness; obscurity.
- Dullness, or want of clearness, of vision or of intellectual perception.