Word Scramble Game Point Values for C R U E L
Here are the point values for each letter in cruel for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cruel combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cruel in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CRUEL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CRUEL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 96 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cruel can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cruel
- CRUEL has 4 Exact anagrams and 96 partial anagrams.
- CRUEL is 5 letters long
- CRUEL starts with C
- CRUEL Ends with L
Definition of cruel mean when you unscramble it?
cruel unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cruel
- Disposed to give pain to others; willing or pleased to hurt, torment, or afflict; destitute of sympathetic kindness and pity; savage; inhuman; hard-hearted; merciless.
- Causing, or fitted to cause, pain, grief, or misery.
- Attended with cruetly; painful; harsh.
- See Crewel.
- Glandular scrofulous swellings in the neck.