Word Scramble Game Point Values for C U R L
Here are the point values for each letter in curl for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters curl combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for curl in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CURL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CURL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters curl can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about curl
- CURL has 1 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- CURL is 4 letters long
- CURL starts with C
- CURL Ends with L
Definition of curl mean when you unscramble it?
curl unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of curl
- To twist or form into ringlets; to crisp, as the hair.
- To twist or make onto coils, as a serpent's body.
- To deck with, or as with, curls; to ornament.
- To raise in waves or undulations; to ripple.
- To shape (the brim) into a curve.
- A ringlet, especially of hair; anything of a spiral or winding form.
- An undulating or waving line or streak in any substance, as wood, glass, etc.; flexure; sinuosity.
- A disease in potatoes, in which the leaves, at their first appearance, seem curled and shrunken.
- To contract or bend into curls or ringlets, as hair; to grow in curls or spirals, as a vine; to be crinkled or contorted; to have a curly appearance; as, leaves lie curled on the ground.
- To move in curves, spirals, or undulations; to contract in curving outlines; to bend in a curved form; to make a curl or curls.
- To play at the game called curling.
- of Curia
- Having curls; curly; sinuous; wavy; as, curled maple (maple having fibers which take a sinuous course).
- of Curl
- The act or state of that which curls; as, the curling of smoke when it rises; the curling of a ringlet; also, the act or process of one who curls something, as hair, or the brim of hats.
- A scottish game in which heavy weights of stone or iron are propelled by hand over the ice towards a mark.
- of Curl
- With a curl, or curls.