Word Scramble Game Point Values for C R U D E
Here are the point values for each letter in crude for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters crude combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for crude in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CRUDE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CRUDE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 112 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters crude can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about crude
- CRUDE has 2 Exact anagrams and 112 partial anagrams.
- CRUDE is 5 letters long
- CRUDE starts with C
- CRUDE Ends with E
Definition of crude mean when you unscramble it?
crude unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of crude
- In its natural state; not cooked or prepared by fire or heat; undressed; not altered, refined, or prepared for use by any artificial process; raw; as, crude flesh.
- Unripe; not mature or perfect; immature.
- Not reduced to order or form; unfinished; not arranged or prepared; ill-considered; immature.
- Undigested; unconcocted; not brought into a form to give nourishment.
- Having, or displaying, superficial and undigested knowledge; without culture or profundity; as, a crude reasoner.
- Harsh and offensive, as a color; tawdry or in bad taste, as a combination of colors, or any design or work of art.
- In a crude, immature manner.
- A crude, undigested, or unprepared state; rawness; unripeness; immatureness; unfitness for a destined use or purpose; as, the crudeness of iron ore; crudeness of theories or plans.