Word Scramble Game Point Values for C L U E S
Here are the point values for each letter in clues for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters clues combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for clues in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CLUES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CLUES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 92 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters clues can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about clues
- CLUES has 2 Exact anagrams and 92 partial anagrams.
- CLUES is 5 letters long
- CLUES starts with C
- CLUES Ends with S
Definition of clues mean when you unscramble it?
clues unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of clue
- A ball of thread; a thread or other means of guidance. Same as Clew.
- A ball of thread, yarn, or cord; also, The thread itself.
- That which guides or directs one in anything of a doubtful or intricate nature; that which gives a hint in the solution of a mystery.
- A lower corner of a square sail, or the after corner of a fore-and-aft sail.
- A loop and thimbles at the corner of a sail.
- A combination of lines or nettles by which a hammock is suspended.