Word Scramble Game Point Values for C L E A R L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in clearly for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters clearly combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
- C 3
- L 1
- E 1
- A 1
- R 5
- L 1
- Y 4
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for clearly in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
- C 4
- L 2
- E 1
- A 1
- R 1
- L 2
- Y 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CLEARLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CLEARLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 324 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters clearly can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about clearly
- CLEARLY has 1 Exact anagrams and 324 partial anagrams.
- CLEARLY is 7 letters long
- CLEARLY starts with C
- CLEARLY Ends with Y
Definition of clearly mean when you unscramble it?
clearly unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of clear
- In a clear manner; plainly.
- Without limitation; wholly; quite; entirely; as, to cut a piece clear off.
- Full extent; distance between extreme limits; especially; the distance between the nearest surfaces of two bodies, or the space between walls; as, a room ten feet square in the clear.
- Free from opaqueness; transparent; bright; light; luminous; unclouded.
- Free from ambiguity or indistinctness; lucid; perspicuous; plain; evident; manifest; indubitable.
- Able to perceive clearly; keen; acute; penetrating; discriminating; as, a clear intellect; a clear head.
- Not clouded with passion; serene; cheerful.
- Easily or distinctly heard; audible; canorous.
- Without mixture; entirely pure; as, clear sand.
- Without defect or blemish, such as freckles or knots; as, a clear complexion; clear lumber.
- Free from guilt or stain; unblemished.
- Without diminution; in full; net; as, clear profit.
- Free from impediment or obstruction; unobstructed; as, a clear view; to keep clear of debt.
- Free from embarrassment; detention, etc.
- To become free from clouds or fog; to become fair; -- often followed by up, off, or away.
- To disengage one's self from incumbrances, distress, or entanglements; to become free.
- To make exchanges of checks and bills, and settle balances, as is done in a clearing house.
- To obtain a clearance; as, the steamer cleared for Liverpool to-day.
- To render bright, transparent, or undimmed; to free from clouds.
- To free from impurities; to clarify; to cleanse.
- To free from obscurity or ambiguity; to relive of perplexity; to make perspicuous.
- To render more quick or acute, as the understanding; to make perspicacious.
- To free from impediment or incumbrance, from defilement, or from anything injurious, useless, or offensive; as, to clear land of trees or brushwood, or from stones; to clear the sight or the voice; to clear one's self from debt; -- often used with of, off, away, or out.
- To free from the imputation of guilt; to justify, vindicate, or acquit; -- often used with from before the thing imputed.
- To leap or pass by, or over, without touching or failure; as, to clear a hedge; to clear a reef.
- To gain without deduction; to net.
- of Clear
- The act or process of making clear.
- A tract of land cleared of wood for cultivation.
- A method adopted by banks and bankers for making an exchange of checks held by each against the others, and settling differences of accounts.
- The gross amount of the balances adjusted in the clearing house.
- of Clear
- In a clear manner.
- The quality or state of being clear.