Word Scramble Game Point Values for A L L
Here are the point values for each letter in all for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters all combine for a total of 3 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for all in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ALL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ALL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 8 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters all can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about all
- ALL has 1 Exact anagrams and 8 partial anagrams.
- ALL is 3 letters long
- ALL starts with A
- ALL Ends with L
Definition of all mean when you unscramble it?
all unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of all
- The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- Only; alone; nothing but.
- Wholly; completely; altogether; entirely; quite; very; as, all bedewed; my friend is all for amusement.
- Even; just. (Often a mere intensive adjunct.)
- Although; albeit.
- The whole number, quantity, or amount; the entire thing; everything included or concerned; the aggregate; the whole; totality; everything or every person; as, our all is at stake.
- Totality; completeness.