Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H I P S
Here are the point values for each letter in chips for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters chips combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for chips in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHIPS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHIPS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 110 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters chips can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about chips
- CHIPS has 1 Exact anagrams and 110 partial anagrams.
- CHIPS is 5 letters long
- CHIPS starts with C
- CHIPS Ends with S
Definition of chips mean when you unscramble it?
chips unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chip
- A piece of wood, stone, or other substance, separated by an ax, chisel, or cutting instrument.
- A fragment or piece broken off; a small piece.
- Wood or Cuban palm leaf split into slips, or straw plaited in a special manner, for making hats or bonnets.
- Anything dried up, withered, or without flavor; -- used contemptuously.
- One of the counters used in poker and other games.
- The triangular piece of wood attached to the log line.
- To break or fly off in small pieces.
- To cut small pieces from; to diminish or reduce to shape, by cutting away a little at a time; to hew.
- To break or crack, or crack off a portion of, as of an eggshell in hatching, or a piece of crockery.
- To bet, as with chips in the game of poker.
- of Chip
- A chip; a piece separated by a cutting or graving instrument; a fragment.
- The act or process of cutting or breaking off small pieces, as in dressing iron with a chisel, or reducing a timber or block of stone to shape.
- The breaking off in small pieces of the edges of potter's ware, porcelain, etc.
- of Chip
- A ship's carpenter.