Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H I P
Here are the point values for each letter in chip for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters chip combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for chip in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHIP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHIP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters chip can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about chip
- CHIP has 2 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- CHIP is 4 letters long
- CHIP starts with C
- CHIP Ends with P
Definition of chip mean when you unscramble it?
chip unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chip
- A piece of wood, stone, or other substance, separated by an ax, chisel, or cutting instrument.
- A fragment or piece broken off; a small piece.
- Wood or Cuban palm leaf split into slips, or straw plaited in a special manner, for making hats or bonnets.
- Anything dried up, withered, or without flavor; -- used contemptuously.
- One of the counters used in poker and other games.
- The triangular piece of wood attached to the log line.
- To break or fly off in small pieces.
- To cut small pieces from; to diminish or reduce to shape, by cutting away a little at a time; to hew.
- To break or crack, or crack off a portion of, as of an eggshell in hatching, or a piece of crockery.
- To bet, as with chips in the game of poker.
- of Chip
- A chip; a piece separated by a cutting or graving instrument; a fragment.
- The act or process of cutting or breaking off small pieces, as in dressing iron with a chisel, or reducing a timber or block of stone to shape.
- The breaking off in small pieces of the edges of potter's ware, porcelain, etc.
- of Chip
- A ship's carpenter.