Point Values for B R O I L S
Here are the point values for each letter in broils for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters broils combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for broils in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BROILS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BROILS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 228 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from broils can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about broils
- BROILS has 1 Exact anagrams and 228 partial anagrams.
- BROILS is 6 letters long
- BROILS starts with B
- BROILS Ends with S
Definition of broils mean when you unscramble it?
broils unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of broil
- A tumult; a noisy quarrel; a disturbance; a brawl; contention; discord, either between individuals or in the state.
- To be subjected to the action of heat, as meat over the fire; to be greatly heated, or to be made uncomfortable with heat.
- To cook by direct exposure to heat over a fire, esp. upon a gridiron over coals.
- To subject to great (commonly direct) heat.
- of Broil
- Excessively hot; as, a broiling sun.
- The act of causing anything to broil.
- of Broil