Point Values for B R O I L
Here are the point values for each letter in broil for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters broil combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for broil in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BROIL
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BROIL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 102 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from broil can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about broil
- BROIL has 1 Exact anagrams and 102 partial anagrams.
- BROIL is 5 letters long
- BROIL starts with B
- BROIL Ends with L
Definition of broil mean when you unscramble it?
broil unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of broil
- A tumult; a noisy quarrel; a disturbance; a brawl; contention; discord, either between individuals or in the state.
- To be subjected to the action of heat, as meat over the fire; to be greatly heated, or to be made uncomfortable with heat.
- To cook by direct exposure to heat over a fire, esp. upon a gridiron over coals.
- To subject to great (commonly direct) heat.
- of Broil
- Excessively hot; as, a broiling sun.
- The act of causing anything to broil.
- of Broil