Word Scramble Game Point Values for B I L G E
Here are the point values for each letter in bilge for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bilge combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bilge in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BILGE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BILGE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bilge can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bilge
- BILGE has 2 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- BILGE is 5 letters long
- BILGE starts with B
- BILGE Ends with E
Definition of bilge mean when you unscramble it?
bilge unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bilg
- The protuberant part of a cask, which is usually in the middle.
- That part of a ship's hull or bottom which is broadest and most nearly flat, and on which she would rest if aground.
- Bilge water.
- To suffer a fracture in the bilge; to spring a leak by a fracture in the bilge.
- To bulge.
- To fracture the bilge of, or stave in the bottom of (a ship or other vessel).
- To cause to bulge.
- of Bilge
- of Bilge