Word Scramble Game Point Values for B I G L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in bigly for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bigly combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bigly in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BIGLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BIGLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bigly can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bigly
- BIGLY has 2 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- BIGLY is 5 letters long
- BIGLY starts with B
- BIGLY Ends with Y
Definition of bigly mean when you unscramble it?
bigly unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of big
- Alt. of Bigg
- Having largeness of size; of much bulk or magnitude; of great size; large.
- Great with young; pregnant; swelling; ready to give birth or produce; -- often figuratively.
- Having greatness, fullness, importance, inflation, distention, etc., whether in a good or a bad sense; as, a big heart; a big voice; big looks; to look big. As applied to looks, it indicates haughtiness or pride.
- Alt. of Bigg
- A building.
- In a tumid, swelling, blustering manner; haughtily; violently.
- The state or quality of being big; largeness; size; bulk.