Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A T T E R
Here are the point values for each letter in batter for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters batter combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for batter in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BATTER?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BATTER, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 192 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters batter can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about batter
- BATTER has 3 Exact anagrams and 192 partial anagrams.
- BATTER is 6 letters long
- BATTER starts with B
- BATTER Ends with R
Definition of batter mean when you unscramble it?
batter unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of batter
- One who wields a bat; a batsman.
- A backward slope in the face of a wall or of a bank; receding slope.
- To slope gently backward.
- To beat with successive blows; to beat repeatedly and with violence, so as to bruise, shatter, or demolish; as, to batter a wall or rampart.
- To wear or impair as if by beating or by hard usage.
- To flatten (metal) by hammering, so as to compress it inwardly and spread it outwardly.
- A semi-liquid mixture of several ingredients, as, flour, eggs, milk, etc., beaten together and used in cookery.
- Paste of clay or loam.
- A bruise on the face of a plate or of type in the form.
- of Batter
- One who, or that which, batters.
- of Batter