Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A R E L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in barely for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters barely combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for barely in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BARELY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BARELY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 296 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters barely can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about barely
- BARELY has 4 Exact anagrams and 296 partial anagrams.
- BARELY is 6 letters long
- BARELY starts with B
- BARELY Ends with Y
Definition of barely mean when you unscramble it?
barely unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bare
- Bore; the old preterit of Bear, v.
- of Bear
- Without clothes or covering; stripped of the usual covering; naked; as, his body is bare; the trees are bare.
- With head uncovered; bareheaded.
- Without anything to cover up or conceal one's thoughts or actions; open to view; exposed.
- Plain; simple; unadorned; without polish; bald; meager.
- Destitute; indigent; empty; unfurnished or scantily furnished; -- used with of (rarely with in) before the thing wanting or taken away; as, a room bare of furniture.
- Threadbare; much worn.
- Mere; alone; unaccompanied by anything else; as, a bare majority.
- To strip off the covering of; to make bare; as, to bare the breast.
- Surface; body; substance.
- That part of a roofing slate, shingle, tile, or metal plate, which is exposed to the weather.
- of Bare
- Without covering; nakedly.
- Without concealment or disguise.
- Merely; only.
- But just; without any excess; with nothing to spare ( of quantity, time, etc.); hence, scarcely; hardly; as, there was barely enough for all; he barely escaped.
- The state of being bare.
- of Bare