Word Scramble Game Point Values for B R A Y
Here are the point values for each letter in bray for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bray combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bray in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BRAY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BRAY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bray can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bray
- BRAY has 2 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- BRAY is 4 letters long
- BRAY starts with B
- BRAY Ends with Y
Definition of bray mean when you unscramble it?
bray unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bray
- The harsh cry of an ass; also, any harsh, grating, or discordant sound.
- A bank; the slope of a hill; a hill. See Brae, which is now the usual spelling.
- To utter a loud, harsh cry, as an ass.
- To make a harsh, grating, or discordant noise.
- To make or utter with a loud, discordant, or harsh and grating sound.
- To pound, beat, rub, or grind small or fine.
- of Bray
- Making a harsh noise; blaring.
- of Bray