Word Scramble Game Point Values for A T T A I N
Here are the point values for each letter in attain for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters attain combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for attain in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ATTAIN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ATTAIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 108 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters attain can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about attain
- ATTAIN has 1 Exact anagrams and 108 partial anagrams.
- ATTAIN is 6 letters long
- ATTAIN starts with A
- ATTAIN Ends with N
Definition of attain mean when you unscramble it?
attain unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of attain
- To come or arrive, by motion, growth, bodily exertion, or efforts toward a place, object, state, etc.; to reach.
- To come or arrive, by an effort of mind.
- To achieve or accomplish, that is, to reach by efforts; to gain; to compass; as, to attain rest.
- To gain or obtain possession of; to acquire.
- To get at the knowledge of; to ascertain.
- To reach or come to, by progression or motion; to arrive at.
- To overtake.
- To reach in excellence or degree; to equal.
- The quality of being attainable; attainableness.
- Capable of being attained or reached by efforts of the mind or body; capable of being compassed or accomplished by efforts directed to the object.
- The quality of being attainable; attainability.
- of Attain
- of Attain
- The act of attaining; the act of arriving at or reaching; hence, the act of obtaining by efforts.
- That which is attained to, or obtained by exertion; acquirement; acquisition; (pl.), mental acquirements; knowledge; as, literary and scientific attainments.