Word Scramble Game Point Values for A T L F R E Y H
Here are the point values for each letter in atlfreyh for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters atlfreyh combine for a total of 23 points (not including bonus squares).
- A 1
- T 3
- L 1
- F 4
- R 5
- E 1
- Y 4
- H 4
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for atlfreyh in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares)
- A 1
- T 1
- L 2
- F 4
- R 1
- E 1
- Y 3
- H 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ATLFREYH?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ATLFREYH, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 804 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters atlfreyh can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about atlfreyh
- ATLFREYH has 1 Exact anagrams and 804 partial anagrams.
- ATLFREYH is 8 letters long
- ATLFREYH starts with A
- ATLFREYH Ends with H
Definition of atlfreyh mean when you unscramble it?
atlfreyh unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of father
- One who has begotten a child, whether son or daughter; a generator; a male parent.
- A male ancestor more remote than a parent; a progenitor; especially, a first ancestor; a founder of a race or family; -- in the plural, fathers, ancestors.
- One who performs the offices of a parent by maintenance, affetionate care, counsel, or protection.
- A respectful mode of address to an old man.
- A senator of ancient Rome.
- A dignitary of the church, a superior of a convent, a confessor (called also father confessor), or a priest; also, the eldest member of a profession, or of a legislative assembly, etc.
- One of the chief esslesiastical authorities of the first centuries after Christ; -- often spoken of collectively as the Fathers; as, the Latin, Greek, or apostolic Fathers.
- One who, or that which, gives origin; an originator; a producer, author, or contriver; the first to practice any art, profession, or occupation; a distinguished example or teacher.
- The Supreme Being and Creator; God; in theology, the first person in the Trinity.
- To make one's self the father of; to beget.
- To take as one's own child; to adopt; hence, to assume as one's own work; to acknowledge one's self author of or responsible for (a statement, policy, etc.).
- To provide with a father.
- of Father
- of Father
- Like a father in affection and care; paternal; tender; protecting; careful.
- Of or pertaining to a father.